ETS URETHANE MATIBA 977 C is a ready to use product. Recoat In/ outdoor applications, New and Final Coat.
- Functional coatings for repairs : ETS – Urethane MATIBA 977 Coating
- Applicable to all surfaces (paints, alkyd resin, epoxy, urethane, etc.)
- It can be used to protect steel components and iron, nonferrous metal, zinc plating, aluminum, concrete galvanized steel sheet and others.
- It can be applied after loose materials are removed on the applied surfaces.
- Excellent penetration, adhesion and high performance coating
- It provides long term durability as well as corrosion resistance.
- It is designed for industrial and commercial applications requiring excellent gloss and color retention.
- Excellent chemical resistance, corrosion protection and various color choices
- Surface preparation: Loose or peeling paint should be removed with a wire brush and rough wood surfaces sanded. Use a brush for the new materials.
- Coating condition: over 4°C and below 85% humidity
- Drying: 1 hour to set to touch, 24 hours to dry through and 5 days for complete hardness at 20°C
- Mix ratio:PTA(resin): PTB(hardener)=6:1(weight) - depending on the purposes to be used
- Curing: 4 hours at 20°C
- Dilution: less than 30% of volume
- Applying tools: brush, roller and spray
- Recommended coating film thickness: - Standard structures: 1~2 times coatings: 100 um
- Reapplication interval: at least 12 months
- Solid volume ratio: 45 (+, -) 5%, depending on the purpose to be used.